In 1988, President Ronald Reagan designated October as national Pregnancy and Infant Awareness Month to bring light to an issue that affects so many people. Each year in the United States, approximately 1 million children die in utero or shortly after birth, making it 1 in 4 pregnancies that result in a loss.
Help us speak out!
Join us this month in increasing awareness in several ways:
1. Join us on October 15 for Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day and the Wave of Light
2. Share this photo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any other communication outlet:
3. Shop our online auction and help us raise funds for pregnancy loss support & education programs
4. Use #TTHremembers as we honor those babies gone too soon
5. Add a filter to your Facebook and/or Twitter profile photo to spread pregnancy & infant loss awareness
7. Spread the word! Share information about our organization and our website with family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, anyone. When people start opening up about pregnancy loss, they are often surprised to find how many others they know who have been affected – you are not alone!