Through the Heart exists to support all women and their partners experiencing pregnancy loss. As a small organization, we rely on amazing people just like you to help our organization run!
We have the following opportunities open which can be completed from anywhere in the U.S.! Please fill out the form to be contacted about getting started with us. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Through the Heart!
Title: Self Expression Featured Contributor
Time commitment: Approximately 2 hours/month
- Have a willingness to share your loss experiences through open and honest expression via writing, artwork, photography, or other media
- Submit at least 1 post a month
- Regularly communicate with the CEO
Title: Education Outreach Ambassador
Time commitment: Approximately 1 hour/week
- Identify potential partner groups (both local and national) such as hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other nonprofits that may be interested in sharing our educational materials
- Obtain contact information for each group’s point person and make initial connection to explain our education programs and gage interest
- Work with CEO to get materials sent to partner groups